Sunday, January 24, 2010

January at the Beach


Hello Everyone,
I put together this video using the camera my mother lovingly passed down to me as a Christmas gift after she purchased a new one (thanks, Ma, loving it!). I hope you like it, it was fun to put together for a first try and helps me remember a really fun family day.
On one of the other blogs that I follow, the author posted a picture a day for the whole month of December. I really enjoyed seeing what her world brought her way each day. She's a photographer as well and so it was very fun for me. I'm thinking I might do that for the month of February and see where it might take me. Another passion needing some attention, and now a great new camera to use for the purpose...no excuses.
And as a side note, if you could smell my house right now, you'd be as happy as I am...homemade maple-coconut-cranberry-raisin-date-cinnamon-vanilla-nut-5 grain granola currently baking in the oven...oh, heavenly scents. Too bad this isn't smell-avision!
Wishing you the peace of your own January waves, ~Peacemom

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! Have fun experimenting with your new camera. We are glad you found us again. :) Steve says thanks for the compliment on his peace post! Have a great week! j & s