Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh and...

Went back to the doctor this week and happily learned that my blood pressure was a sunny 115/75...breathing a bit easier now.  I do feel it, I knew it was better as I've been overall feeling healthier and having less problems in the evening now with pains and such.  I'm sure it also helped that I've dropped 18 pounds in the last 7 weeks.  Feeling pretty good about that too...getting those necessary steps to better health in the forefront one struggling way or another!

3 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

Congratulations on you're weight loss accomplishment, you have provided me with the incentive I have been looking for. BTW the peaches look delicious!

small farm girl said...

Good job!!!!Now for ME to bring my bp down. Oh and weight. hehehehe

Peacemom said...

Thanks, ladies! My health is the incentive, I care less about the number on the scale then the way I feel in my skin. That being said, of course, I KNOW I needed to drop some pounds and still have many to go...but it's start and it feels good to put me first again, it's been a while :^). Best of luck with your own quests for health!