Friday, December 3, 2010

Cocoa Break!

This is a cute mug that a dear friend gave me for Christmas a few years ago.  I love the shape of it, how it's big at the bottom and thinner before it goes into a flare for the top.  It's just perfect to wrap your hands around when it's filled with a steaming beverage.    In this case it was hot chocolate. My first official seasonal hot chocolate.  This is, of course, stirred with a candy cane so it can melt all the minty goodness into the already cloying sweet cocoa.  Not the healthiest of treats, but necessary in my book this time of year!

One you can see that my boys feel the same way about!



Yep, Maestro could barely come up for air with his.  Those boys do love their sweets!
















Wishing you some sweetie treaties of your own, ~Peacemom

1 comment:

Sense of Home Kitchen said...

Cute pics of your boys!

I love hot chocolate with mint,

-Brenda